The Former French Mission Building is a . It is located at 1, Battery Path, . It currently houses the Court of Final Appeal of Hong Kong.
The present three-storey building was built in 1917 on the foundation of a previous structure. It is constructed in granite and red bricks in style.
The first Governor of Hong Kong, resided there from 1843 to 1846. His successor, John Francis Davis also lived there for a while, before moving to Caine Road.
The building likely served as one of the earlier homes of the Legislative Council of Hong Kong.
The building then had several owners, and was acquired by the French Mission in 1915. They renovated it and added a chapel in the north-west corner, topped by a cupola. It was finally sold back to the Hong Kong Government in 1953.
It was used successively by the , the , the , and the Government Information Services. It is now used as the Court of Final Appeal.